How to get more out of your leggings! Studio to Street Style
Nov 17 2016
We are so lucky to have had a mention in the recent issue of Health and Fitness magazine. Here are a few of our fun styling tips to make you get the best wear out of your activewear!
1. Make sure your leggings are durable and comfortable because lets face it, thats really what leggings are all about. 'Comfortable' however, doesn't mean leggings have to be boring and can only be worn with trainers and sports bra's. A good pair of leggings should be multifunctional sporty and sexy. Try Tiny Fish Marbles, Leaves, Sass or Sway leggings, the subtle stylish prints makes it easy to pair with lots of your wardrobe pieces.
2. Choose a stylish jacket to dress your yoga outfit up. Leather jackets are always a winner and a great way to take your yoga gear from casual to dressy. Colourful bomber jackets can be a fun way to funk up your yoga outfit but still keep it casual. Try a great leather jacket from Zara or All Saints and simple button down shirt with our Sass sports bra underneath.
3. Accessorise! Jewelry is the easiest way to doll up a simple yoga outfit. Statement earrings or necklaces will never let you down. Our favourite go-to brands for fabulous jewelry is rock and raw, me and ro and missoma.
4. Its all about the footwear! The key to successfully transforming your yoga wear from day to night is all in the footwear! Heeled ankle boots instantly make a good pair of leggings look sexy. A funky pair of sneakers or wedge trainers can keep your yoga wear stylish yet comfortable. We love Tiny Fish "leaves" leggings with Isabel Marant dicker boots (or similar) our tank top in Graphite and a great slouchy pull over sweater. Chic!
5. At Tiny Fish we believe that activewear should be an essential part of any woman's wardrobe so as we increasingly live busy lives its great if our activewear can be multifunctional, taking us from studio to street and beyond without compromising our femininity and style. Accentuate your assets and be proud of the body you live in. Confidence is everything!
Tiny Fish xx