Jun 01 2016
I recently found this super easy recipe from https://www.supersavvyme.co.uk
I love love love poached eggs- but often (okay very often) mess it up. This recipe is easy to follow and give you yummy eggs every time. Woot!!!
Break the boiled egg habit with our amazing poached eggs recipe, which tastes irresistible, look super and isn’t hard to make!
Served with creamed asparagus, on top of a tomato and asparagus salad, or potted with capers, sardines and tomatoes – there are so many ways you can serve poached eggs for breakfast, a light lunch or a classy, easy supper.
Here’s how to cook poached eggs so they’re restaurant-perfect:
1. Bring water to the boil in a pan.
2. Place a layer of cling film in a cup, brush it with oil and drop a fresh egg into it. Twist the ends of the cling film together and knot them to form a little sack.
3. Turn down the heat – the water should only simmer.
4. Place the egg in its sack gently into the water and let it cook for 4 minutes in hot water.
5. Take the sack out of the water with a slotted spoon. Carefully open the cling film and you’re ready to go!
Breakfast, lunch, dinner the possibilities are varieties are endless.